CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 6, 2009

Yew Fai, err, Matt has a new name!

Yes, I'm grinning at your stupidity.



Okay. The first order of business is... I'm not doing business. HEHEHHEHHAHAHAHHA <--- Syok Sendiri.
Okay, I've decided to start blogging again! WHEEEE!


No, there shall not be foul language and obscenities in this blog, and no, there shall not be any obscene pictures either, unless I get drunk =/


Anyway, as its a new year, new beginning, going to a new uni and all, I've decided that I need a fancy shmancy english name so that people will actually WANT to meet me.


I remember last year when I went to Mount Waverley, people couldn't even pronounce my name correctly, I was getting a lot of Yew Feis and such.


THIS INDIGNITY SHALL END.


From now on, all you losers (who want to of course) shall address me as... SIR JUSTIN CREDIBLE.



Yes, you heard right, just because im just incredible =D (massive case of syok sendiri still)


Okay, but im serious now. I want to be addressed as Matt this year.


THEREFORE I OFFICIALLY ANNOUNCE MY SOCIAL NAME CHANGE TO MATT. MATT.



Matt Chan ? O.o

0 comments: