CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Careless Day.

Today was a seriously omg day. I had a management tutorial today and guess what?


I found out that I don't have any conceptual, human or technical skills according to some totally random management survey in the textbook. For the record, I would like to point out that this is indeed true and that I am not qualified to handle a job. Therefore, I should continue being a professional slacker for life. Now the next step in the equation is trying to persuade my parents. =D



Aside from that. Guess what. I rushed off to the library after class to grab a bite because I was massively hungry and when I opened my bag, I found, or rather didn't find my textbook! A brand new one costing close to 100 AUD. Yeah. So in the quiet study section of the library, I actually shouted: "FUCK!" and proceeded to run back into the classroom on the 3rd floor to find it. Guess what. IT WASN'T THERE!



Thinking I was doomed, I walked around campus trying to find my tute mates to ask them if they'd seen my book, which of course none of them did. =/



Not giving up hope I ran back into the Menzies building to find my tute guy to ask if he had kept it for me, but trying to find him was so hard. I ran up to the 4th floor to find the management faculty office closed. So I decided to find it for myself and ran through all floors to the 9th floor to find that, the management faculty were all on the 4th and 5th floors. WTF. So I had to run down there and sheepishly ask an associate professor to locate my tute guy's number. My tute guy didn't answer the phone. I mean like, seriously.



So I called up Kihsien to pass me Jenny's mobile number because she was in my tute as well. And Kih didn't really know which number it was and passed me 3 numbers. Lol. So I called the first number which didn't pick up, then the second which was Jia Lin and the third was some random girl name shirley or something. During the 3rd call, the first number called me back and thank god it was Jenny and she had passed my books to Darren. Thank you thank you.



I was so worried during the one and a half hours before my Accounting lecture that I forgot to eat, which was the reason I left my books in the first place. Talk about a random turn of events.



Well. All that running up and down should make me fit enough for a marathon in no time =p



To mark the end of this post, I would like to give you all a picture. You know, because the accounting lecture is dreadfully boring, we all have to resort to entertaining ourselves. Me with my iPod and Elton with his TB games:



Thats all folks. A special thank you to Jenny who found my books and passed it to Cheah. To Kih who was nice enough to send me the phone numbers and to Cheah who had to carry the books around. =D


0 comments: